Words cannot begin to describe what Mobbs has done for the league but what follows is an attempt to at least partially honour The Fuhrer.
- "Watch Yourself Play Like Crap ... For Free!
- Qooty is a text-based Aussie Rules simulator written in QBasic. It's really pretty shoddy and has bugs galore, but it works.
- After writing the game for my own enjoyment, and then finding some folks were interested in using it themselves, I thought I'd stick it on the net.
- A maximum of only 3 files are required to get QOOTY up and running.
- I hope you get a kick out of it!"
BigFooty Football LeagueEdit
In 2001, the Sweet FA commenced as the BigFooty Football League, created by long-time administrator and sim creator Mobbenfuhrer, but altered its name in the throes of setting up its inaugural season.
The Roys FFC represents the love that Mobbs has for the Fitzroy Football Club. The team joined the Sweet FA in Season 04 and while Mobbs takes a back seat in the running of the club these days he is still the heart and soul of The Gorillas.